Time & Material
Time and material engagement model is deployed when the project scope, specification and implementation cannot be decided at the onset of the project and might change dynamically during project implementation. Time and material model provides the flexibility of modulating the size and workloads of the development team assigned to your project, while optimizing time and costs. Under the hourly rate assignment model, DbyDx offers its skilled resources, and the development effort is billed at the end of every month based on the pre-negotiated and mutually agreed hourly rate. Hence, the total project cost is determined by the amount of time and resources expended.
The time and material model offers high degree of flexibility to alter specifications, accommodate unplanned activities rapidly, and adjust project resources based upon your evolving requirements throughout the software development process.
Typical Features of Time and Material model:
- Single Standard rate - X$/hr - irrespective of resource used
- Ideal for Small jobs/Tasks based approach
- Enables quick change in project when needed
- Is more flexible and adaptable
- Client involvement is more
- Less expensive than fixed
DbyDx In the News
- World's Leading Online Freelancer's Marketplace Engages DbyDx as its Offshore Product Development (OPD) Partner
- DbyDx Software’s Mobile development CoE provide end-to-end technological solution to Mobile CDN
- TXTBlocker uses DbyDx Software Web & Mobile development CoE to make mobile phones service more safe & secured