Adobe Flex / AIR
Adobe Flex is an accomplished and competent open source application and framework that facilitates convenient application building for iOS, Google Android and BlackBerry along with traditional applications for browser and desktop using the same programming model, tool and codebase. It accommodates the development and deployment of cross-platform rich internet applications (RIA) based on Adobe Flash Platform.
DbyDx Software facilitates and creates applications that run consistently across Android, BlackBerry Tablet OS and iOS devices and work equally well on browsers on traditional computers. Integration with all the major back ends like Java, Spring, Hibernate, PHP, Ruby, .NET, Adobe ColdFusion, SAP etc using industry standards like REST, SOAP,JSON, JMS and AMF.
The technologies put together thoughtfully enable us to deliver application that leads to enhanced customer experience across multiple digital touch points. The content prepared can easily be moved between the browser and native operating systems to provide the freedom of the device to be used.
Adobe AIR 3.0 is a cross-platform tablet application that runs on iPad, Android and BlackBerry tablets.
- Data Driven applications for rapid building of applications and intuitive customer experience. Better ROI and less support required
- Develop innovative and high quality games
- Rich media which is more secured to reach all platforms and develops HD quality videos
DbyDx In the News
- World's Leading Online Freelancer's Marketplace Engages DbyDx as its Offshore Product Development (OPD) Partner
- DbyDx Software’s Mobile development CoE provide end-to-end technological solution to Mobile CDN
- TXTBlocker uses DbyDx Software Web & Mobile development CoE to make mobile phones service more safe & secured
Technical White Paper