J2ME is the most popular and widely accepted platform for wireless phones from leading phone manufacturers such as Sony-Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, and Samsung. Our experienced J2ME developers have wide experience in designing J2ME applications and porting them across different handsets.
J2ME is a JAVA 2 Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME). J2ME provides flexible environment for Mobile Application. We are developing Native J2ME Mobile Application Development, BlackBerry Application, Bluetooth Application, JSR 75, XMPP chat. J2ME mobile application is a based on CLDC/MIDP and different JSRs. DbyDx Software provides offshore development and Outsourcing services based on several years of experience in executing projects based on Mobile Application Development using J2ME. Our J2ME Developers have a proficient expertise in creating applications, testing in a simulator, and porting to mobile devices.
Our J2ME Excellence center has worked on technologies like:
- Native J2ME Application based on CLDC/MIDP
- Blackberry Application Development
- Bluetooth Application for Mobile
- JSR 75 based development on J2ME
- Native Blackberry device application
- XMPP based Chat Service Application Development
- Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP)
- J2ME Web Services APIs, (WSA)
- Wireless Messaging API (WMA)
- Security and Trust Services API for J2ME, (SATSA)
- Mobile Media API (MMAPI)
- J2ME Location API (JSR 179)
- J2ME Bluetooth API (JSR 082)
Some of the applications developed by DbyDx for J2ME devices include:
Field Service Solutions
Companies that are using Field Service Solutions find enormous revenue gains. Knowing the location of your field-based technicians helps ensure that you can easily identify the closest worker available and react quickly. Worker productivity increases because they are able to quickly respond to customer needs. DbyDx Software is capable of providing you with result oriented Field Service Solutions:
- Know where workers and assets are
- Efficiently dispatch jobs to the appropriate technician
- Receive up-to-the-minute status of jobs
- Provide audible navigation to job sites
- Control payroll and overtime with tamper-proof wireless timecards
Golf Aid Applications
This is a GPS based golf course directional and tracking system. One can download and display Golf Courses as digital map on PDA, using GPS to give the exact distance & direction to the green, sand traps, or to any other course feature. When compared to conventional cart based GPS systems, DbyDx has built rich J2ME Golf system design that provides the course operator with greater flexibility at lower cost. The system can be configured to satisfy the unique needs of a greater number of courses thereby maximizing the course return on investment
Mobile Social Networking
DbyDx Software has used mobile technology through location-based services (LBS) to result in Mobile Social Networking. Mobile Social Networking is better understood as social networking using the mobile phone. Similar to web based social networking, mobile social networking also occurs in virtual communities. As the software technology advances, these virtual communities have made their way to exist on mobiles.
DbyDx has used this technology in synch with wireless network technologies that include SMS, WAP, and Java to develop successful Mobile Social Networks on GPS enabled (native or Bluetooth) mobile devices from Motorola, Nokia and likewise
Consumer Trial Survey
DbyDx Software follows the GPS Mobile Survey technique with which responses can be tracked any time from everywhere in the world. This gives exact and correct information of the location of the surveyor/applicant. This is also useful to increase the reach of the surveyor as he can approach many more people personally and ask for survey. DbyDx has experience building easy J2ME based survey applications, which can be sent to users on their mobile, which they can take part in at their convenience.
Vehicle Tracking System
Today GPS fitted cars; ambulances, fleets, and police vehicles are common sights. Known by many names such as Automatic Vehicle Locating System (AVLS), Vehicle Tracking and Information System (VTIS), Mobile Asset Management System (MAMS), these systems offer an effective tool for improving the operational efficiency and utilization of vehicles. GPS is used in vehicles for both tracking and navigation.
- Tracking systems enable a base station to keep track of the vehicles without the intervention of the driver.
- Navigation system helps the driver to reach the destination.
- DbyDx Software has been using GPS technology to produce robust J2ME Vehicle Tracking Systems for:
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Duty Service Reporting (DSR)
- Vehicle Fleet management system
- World's Leading Online Freelancer's Marketplace Engages DbyDx as its Offshore Product Development (OPD) Partner
- DbyDx Software’s Mobile development CoE provide end-to-end technological solution to Mobile CDN
- TXTBlocker uses DbyDx Software Web & Mobile development CoE to make mobile phones service more safe & secured