Amongst all the operating systems, if one system had enables to win the trust of the developers at one go then probably it’s Windows Mobile. A compact version of the desktop operating system, Windows Mobile has probably emerged as one of the preferred operating system for mobile companies. What is loved by all is Windows scalability and the myriad options it provides in developing tailor made Windows mobile application. Windows Mobile is a compact operating system combined with a suite of basic applications for mobile devices. Devices that run Windows Mobile include Pocket PCs, Smart phones, Portable Media Centers, and on-board smart automobiles.
At DbyDx we have a team of experiences professionals dedicated to Windows Mobile development. With a sound technical approach and impeccable R&D we have catered to many clients across the US, UK & Europe market. With the demand of the Windows Mobile growing, we have honed our skills to match up with the demand of the industry. Our Windows Mobile application developers are also experienced in porting / migrating Windows Mobile apps to other platforms and offer application migration / porting services from Windows Mobile to other mobile platforms
Our Windows Mobile expertise includes:
- Asset Tracking
- Field Service
- Sales Force Automation
- Time and Materials Tracking
- Work Order Management
Some of the applications developed by DbyDx for Windows Mobile devices include:
- Win CE(5.0 / 6.0) Mobile Client for Sales Force
- Win CE(5.0 / 6.0) Smart Contact Management System
- Mobile Social networking on Win CE(5.0 / 6.0) devices
- Streaming multimedia application(s) on Windows Mobile
Mobile Social Networking
DbyDx Software has used mobile technology with the use of powerful location knowledge through location-based services (LBS) to result in Mobile Social Networking. Mobile Social Networking is better understood as social networking using the mobile phone. Similar to web based social networking, mobile social networking also occurs in virtual communities. As the software technology advances, these virtual communities have made their way to exist on mobiles.
Location Based Services (LBS)
- Although GPS-enabled devices are not mass-market yet, industry experts show that consumers are demanding mobile local search now, with an expected growth of 91% from 2007 to 2011.
- Mobile local search is a technology that lets people search for local things using mobile equipment such as mobile phones, PDAs, and other mobile devices.
- Mobile local search satisfies the need to offer a mobile subscriber spontaneous access to near-position services and information such as businesses, products, events, restaurant, movie theatre or other local information.
- Mobile carriers, directory enquiry providers, mobile messaging operators, and yellow pages publishers usually provide local search services. Behind these outlets, there is a growing network of agencies, distributors, and software providers, some of who are now starting to offer service direct to the public.
DbyDx Software has efficiently used its expertise in local search for Restaurant search, Gas stations search, ATM Search, etc.
The industries explored through LBS are:
- Ticketing & Reservation
- Vehicle Tracking System
- Field Service Solutions
- Golf Aid applications
- Mobile Social Networking Local Search
- Location based Targeted Mobile Advertizing
SMS Based Reservation and Ticketing systems
DbyDx Software has built rich applications using SMS based booking and ordering system (Taxi reservation system). With the latest mobile phone technology, we can send an SMS in a pre-defined format or we can use GPRS to access a mobile page and book a ticket or order food.
- World's Leading Online Freelancer's Marketplace Engages DbyDx as its Offshore Product Development (OPD) Partner
- DbyDx Software’s Mobile development CoE provide end-to-end technological solution to Mobile CDN
- TXTBlocker uses DbyDx Software Web & Mobile development CoE to make mobile phones service more safe & secured